A First Class Relic of St. Padre Pio was donated to Gino by a spiritual daughter of St. Padre Pio, Pina Patti, who lived for many years under his spiritual direction in San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy.
The Relic is a drop of blood from Padre Pio’s stigmata in the shape of a heart that fell on the altar while he was celebrating the Holy Mass in 1956. The Friar Daniele held onto it until before he died and gave it to the spiritual daughter of St. Padre Pio, Pina Patti. On the 21st of September of 2006 she gave the relic to Gino. Gino donated it to Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church.
The Relic is housed in the reliquary in the candle prayer room in the gathering area of the church.